1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2008 Fender Road Worn P w/ upgrades.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by munkeyfish, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Price:
    $850
    Strings:
    I'm reluctantly offering up my 2008 serial numbered Fender Road Worn P. In burst. It sports a Badass Bridge and a Hipshot D tuner. Has a "road worn" black guard in it. Also have a road worn gold metal pick guard I bought here on TB that is from a Fiesta Red P 2012 stamped. Also included is a Fender HSC that fits it like a glove. The Volume pot is a bit scratchy when turned, not overly so. I'm 99% sure it has the original pickup installed.

**Edit**- Will also include Ernie Ball Straplocks, both sides.**
    **Edit #2- Also have a tug bar I will include as well**

2008/earlier Road Worns are the most sought after. Seems to most that the earlier ones where built better, less cookie cutter than the newer ones. I would have to agree with the thought.

Has newer Rotosound Flats on it.

Asking $850 shipped/PP to the lower 48. SOLD~ STILL PENDING PAYMENT 01/17

Have any questions, please feel free to PM or ask here. Sorry for the crappy cell pics. Let me know if you want or need any other pics.

20180103_151504. 20180103_151808. 20180103_151605. 20180103_151903. 20180103_151551. 20180103_151640. 20180103_151455.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Bob mcAlister, Brio and maverick49 like this.
  2. Attached Files:

3. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Do these have chunky necks

4. I wouldn't say chunky per se, more wide and flat. Shallow D?
    Most people love these necks, I am one of them. Probably the most comfortable P neck I ever played. And this one is nice and worned in. I've put a lot of hours in on this bass.

TN WOODMAN and Kukulkan61 like this.
  5. WR Jacobs

WR Jacobs Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Do you have a replacement bass?...Love P’s

6. Yes, I have a couple basses, but this one of my favorites.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  7. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    I have the blonde version and love the neck and the bass!!!!! These are killer!!!!

8. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Trades?

9. Unfortunately not right now. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've had 4 surgeries on my foot since early November and my temp medical leave benefits are running out. I'm still a couple weeks from getting back to work and it looks like I won't have an income during that time.

Normally I'd be all about the trade. However, I wouldn't have this bass up otherwise. It is one of my favorites. However, I'm thinking of maybe listing my other basses in an effort to keep this one.

10. Got that right! Best P neck I've ever played. I'm a big dummy for selling it.

TN WOODMAN likes this.
  11. I've had some trade offers come my way, but unfortunately I have to pass on them. I really need to cash out this one.

Normally I'm all about trades, and I've had some great ones offered, but I have to pass.

12. Had some interest, but no takers yet. So this is still available.

13. Agree, wide and flat.

munkeyfish likes this.
  14. if for whatever reason this falls through please let me know

munkeyfish likes this.