1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2008 Fender USA Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bobby King, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobby King

Bobby King Supporting Member

May 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Nice 2008 Fender USA Precision Bass in Metallic Red.

Alder body with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. 8.8 lbs. String thru body or bridge. Plays and sounds great, one small ding on back rear edge, otherwise great condition. I have changed out the pickguard for a Fender white pearl one. The original plain white is included too. Comes with hard shell case.

[DEL]$750[/DEL] $700 shipped in the CONUS

Paypal accepted, no trades please.

Thanks!

IMG_0958_zps6fb8ed8c.
    IMG_0984_zps202b3003.
    IMG_0963_zpsde2a0d6f.
    IMG_0965_zpsc9c8247b.

2. uptowndirt

uptowndirt Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2008
    Canada
    ah man, how am l ever going to get ahead, gas for this too. thinking, someone buy it so l don't have to. pls.

3. Bobby King

May 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    This is a very good sounding and playing P folks. I had another 2008 that was a good 'un too. I think it was a good year!

4. Twan

Twan

Sep 5, 2013
    Yes I agreed with you bobby..sounds great . It was a good year for fender P and fender jazz bass too

5. Bobby King

May 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Now $700 shipped.

This is a great deal for a nice USA Precision folks!

6. What Precision line is this? Is it American Standard, American Special, and the serial number? Some less blurry pictures of the back and another angle on the chip as I can't figure out where it is from your one pic.

Also, what strings are on there? They look like flats of some brand without silk.

Thanks....you got my attention!

7. Bobby King

May 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN

It is an American Standard. (The American Specials don't have the string thru the body bridge or the super lite tuners.) The strings are D'Addario XL roundwounds.

IMG_1123_zps62d49a98.
    IMG_1121_zps6e2fc352.
    IMG_1125_zps8d6b6f9d.

8. Bobby King

May 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.