1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2008 Geneva Motor Show

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bmc, Mar 8, 2008.

1. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    For anyone interested, here are some pictures of this years show. The Bugatti Hermes edition was pretty sharp.

The car show is a convenient treat as it's 200 feet from my office. Went to the show on Thursday and it took 3 hours to see everything. The place pretty empty as well as it was 10am and the first day of the show.

Enjoy.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/3080307.003/page1/2008-geneva-motor-show

2. Wow. Excellent. Thanks for posting.

What's up with that Fiat cinquecento look-alike at the beginning? It looks exactly like the Fiat, except it has a different badge and says "Abarth" on it.

3. pmaraziti

pmaraziti Gold Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2006
    Singapore
    Abarth has historically been the tuning house of Fiat. Back in past, the Abarth modified Cinquecento and not only ruled ! Many production models were offered to the public with a package of wicked engine and several other modifications (style, chassis etc).

Fiat is launching now the 500 Abarth , here some more info http://www.abarth.it/abarth500.asp and here a youtube vid...

4. Tho that Bugatti is sex on wheels, the Audi R8 is awesome too and some of the other concepts were really great (like the one with the lambo looking doors attached to the windshield), that SAAB, first car, first page just kills me. I would LOOOOOOOVE that. Best looking car I've seen in a long time.

5. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    March 5th is press day. My colleague and I watch all of these cars driving below our office as the media checks them out on the road.

6. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    Great pics

7. I wish we got half of the cool cars that you guys do. North American cars suck. Even the ones that we both get, the Euro versions are way better.

lowsound