1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2008 Gibson Thunderbird

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by foolforthecity, Sep 28, 2017.

1. foolforthecity

foolforthecity Supporting Member

Price:
    $900
    Strings:
    IMG_0136.JPG FEELER- got this in trade last year, but I'm just not a T-Bird guy so it's been a hangar queen. I'd be happy to trade it for something, so feel free to throw stuff my way. I have a bunch of instruments and I like to try different gear so I'm up for pretty much any suggestions.

8.4 lbs by the bathroom scale method. Pots sound a bit scratchy when moved but not affecting tone or volume. It's got the big brilliant presence thing going on. Minor wear dings. OHSC included.

EDIT 29 Sep 2017: cleaned pots, they were just dusty from sitting around doing nothing. They're fine now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    tat2clod likes this.
  2. I like this always wanted to try one. I have a Ibanez sr885 and a cliff burton fuzz and wah and a skb 4 space rack and a peavey 215 eq and a coffin case up for trades

foolforthecity likes this.
  3. I have a question about the bass stand. Can you please let me know the make and model? Thanks heaps

4. foolforthecity

IMG_0145.JPG
    It's an ULTIMATE SUPPORT GS-1000. Believe I got this from Amazon

5. Thank you, it looks very stable

6. foolforthecity

I really like it. Note the horns at top that fold down automatically when an instrument is placed on it. Nice long extension tube as well.

BazzaBass likes this.