SOLD 2008 Gibson Thunderbird

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by foolforthecity, Sep 28, 2017.

1. foolforthecity

foolforthecity Supporting Member

Price:
    $900
    Strings:
    IMG_0136.JPG FEELER- got this in trade last year, but I'm just not a T-Bird guy so it's been a hangar queen. I'd be happy to trade it for something, so feel free to throw stuff my way. I have a bunch of instruments and I like to try different gear so I'm up for pretty much any suggestions.

8.4 lbs by the bathroom scale method. Pots sound a bit scratchy when moved but not affecting tone or volume. It's got the big brilliant presence thing going on. Minor wear dings. OHSC included.

EDIT 29 Sep 2017: cleaned pots, they were just dusty from sitting around doing nothing. They're fine now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    tat2clod likes this.
  2. I like this always wanted to try one. I have a Ibanez sr885 and a cliff burton fuzz and wah and a skb 4 space rack and a peavey 215 eq and a coffin case up for trades

foolforthecity likes this.
  3. I have a question about the bass stand. Can you please let me know the make and model? Thanks heaps

4. foolforthecity

IMG_0145.JPG
    It's an ULTIMATE SUPPORT GS-1000. Believe I got this from Amazon

5. Thank you, it looks very stable

6. foolforthecity

I really like it. Note the horns at top that fold down automatically when an instrument is placed on it. Nice long extension tube as well.

BazzaBass likes this.