1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2008 Mike Lull M5 custom 5 string bass- MINT CONDITION

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jazzbass72, Feb 26, 2016.

1. jazzbass72

jazzbass72

Jun 26, 2003
    New York, NY
    Price:
    $2650
    Strings:
    I welcome all questions and inquiries about this bass, but please, send them via private message only, thank you. Also, NO TRADES, sorry.

Mike Lull Modern 5 (AKA M5) custom five string bass for sale, as pictured below. Mike built this bass for me in the year 2008. To make a long story short, this bass has gone unplayed and it is still a brand new instrument. Hand on my heart, I NEVER used it once on a live performance, and the bass has only been played briefly in my apartment, right after it was shipped to me from the Lull shop, and then I just set it aside in late 2008. So, the bass is virtually immaculate. Which means: no cosmetic/functional issues, no fretwear, not one scratch, not one ding, et cetera. My busy touring and teaching schedule has prevented me to put this bass up for sale until now. But here’s your opportunity to get one amazing custom Lull bass for a fraction of what it would cost you new.

FULL SPECS:

-Alder body with AAAAA Quilted Maple Top, in Trans Blue Burst

-Maple neck

-Indian dark rosewood fingerboard

-Matching Blue Burst headstock

-24 frets

-Bone nut

-35” scale

-8.8 lbs (weight measured with my bathroom scale)

-Tuned B-E-A-D-G

-Through-body B string hole

-Hipshot Ultra-Lite tuners

-Chrome hardware

-Hipshot 5 String Style “A” Brass Bridge .708”

-Single Coil Bartolini Pickups (59CBJ Jazz Bass set)

-Bartolini NTMB 18 volt preamp

-Controls: 1) Volume (with push/pull- active/passive switch) 2) Blend 3) Stacked Bass and Treble 4) Midrange 5) Passive Tone Control 6) 3-way Mini Switch for Mids (250-500-800 hz)

-Fully removable ebony ramp (read more below)

-Mike Lull Levy’s padded gig bag

In regards to the ebony ramp placed between the two pickups: it is not glued to the top of the bass, but only lightly taped to it, so the ramp can be removed without leaving any signs on the body.

My selling price: $2650, to be paid via PayPal. I’m covering the PayPal fees and the shipping and handling fees in the 48 lower states. If you are located outside of the Continental U.S., please contact me and let’s see what options we have available. Bass is located in Manhattan (Midtown West/Times Square area). Local pickup is welcome if you’re from around here. Cash only for local pickups, but you get a discount since I’m not dealing with shipping and PayPal fees.

Bass is sold as is (no returns/refunds), as described to the best of my knowledge. Please refer to the photographs or ask any questions you may have before purchasing this bass, so you know exactly what you will be receiving. If that helps, I have a 100% positive feedback here, and on eBay (ID: VeganSushi)...so you can buy with confidence.

Attached Files:

Holdsg and dinoadventures like this.
  2. jazzbass72

jazzbass72

Jun 26, 2003
    New York, NY
    Wow, that was quick. Sold! Four more basses still available, check them out.