1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2008 MM Sterling 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 73jbass, Jun 5, 2014.

1. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Price:
    Strings:
    The most versatile 5 string out there. Original owner is an EBMM endorsee. This has been my main gigging bass for a long time. I'm in need of a fretless 5 for an upcoming project,and I have 2 other Sterling 5's,so this one needs a new home. Maple neck in near perfect shape,body has finish cracks near the neck plate,and the original owner installed a flushmount straplock on the underside of the lower horn. Currently wears a tortoise shell guard,and I think I have a couple of others to go with it. Weighs in at about 10lbs best guess. Not sure about the case,but I'll come up with something for it. 1000.00 by cashiers check or money order,shipped to the lower 48. No overseas shipping and no Paypal. Possible trade for a Stingray 5 fretless or Sterling 5 fretless. Unlined boards only.

Attached Files:

2. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    To the top.

3. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    WOW, beauty!

4. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I found a fretless Sterling 4 locally,so I'd really like to move this. TTT.

5. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
  6. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Hmmm ;)

7. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003