2009 Fender 50's Classic Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Get Uppa, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Get Uppa

Get Uppa

Mar 22, 2011
    [size=+3]SOLD[/size]

2009 Fender 50's Classic Precision Bass. Excellent condition. Includes a nice heavy Guitar Research gigbag, Fender truss tool, and two extra pickguards.

It has a cream colored pickguard on now, and comes with the original gold anodized aluminum guard as well as an off-white guard. The off-white and the installed cream are the typical 13 hole, while the original gold aluminum is 10 hole. 2 holes were drilled to accommodate the other guards, but of course would not be visible if the original were to be reinstalled.

D'Addario Chromes 45-100. Fender bridge cover also installed. Weight as is = 9.4 lbs.

No trades.

$475 shipped to the lower 48.

pbass1.gif
    pbass2.gif
    pbass5.gif
    pbass6.gif

2. yamark

yamark

Jun 6, 2009
    Lancaster, KY
    Good lord, why do I keep coming back to look at this?

3. Get Uppa

Get Uppa

Mar 22, 2011
    Destiny?.........Fate?........lean into it...........:D

4. GrooveRonin

GrooveRonin

Nov 20, 2011
    damn thats nice did that bridge cover come with it?

5. Get Uppa

Get Uppa

Mar 22, 2011
    Nope. I put that on. It was asking for it.

6. MrRobert

MrRobert

Jul 7, 2011
    Costa Mesa, CA
    I just got one of these from the tb classifieds a few days ago. They are phenomenal basses! To me, the classic series are some of the best fender basses at any price point, especially since they are quite a bargain used. Somebody needs to snatch this up now!

7. looks like my old bass but than again alot of those 50s classics look similar. They have phenomenal tone and playability for a mexican made bass, id swear its a authentic 57 reissue if it didn't say mim on it.

8. lfmn16

lfmn16 Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    where is the bass located?

Thanks.

9. Get Uppa

Get Uppa

Mar 22, 2011
    Bismarck, ND

10. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I have one of these in Honey Blonde. Excellent bass. Before I got mine, I played about 5 new ones one day. There wasn't a dog in the bunch. Very consistently good tone. I ended up finding a used one. Good luck with the sale.

11. Get Uppa

Get Uppa

Mar 22, 2011
    Bump.

$475 shipped.

12. Get Uppa

Get Uppa

Mar 22, 2011
    Bump

13. Get Uppa

Get Uppa

Mar 22, 2011
    soldsigns-1.gif

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021