SOLD 2009 Fender Road Worn 60s Jazz Bass w/upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jondiener, Aug 12, 2017.

1. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Here is a great Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass in 3-Color Sunburst finish with a rosewood fretboard. I purchased this about 2 years ago from another TBer. Prior to my owning it, the bass was upgraded with DiMarzio Area J noiseless pickups, Hipshot Drop D Xtender, and Schaller locking strap buttons. The bass plays and sounds fantastic. I've had it strung with flats for a while and it pumps out massive low end. Currently, it is wearing a fresh set of D'Addario XL Nickel Rounds (EXL190 set). It is also fairly light for a Fender Jazz at 8.9 lbs.

My Sadowsky 5-string is getting most of my attention lately, and this Jazz bass just isn't getting enough play time. It needs a new owner that can give her the love she deserves. Plus, I'm GASing for another Fender P.

Comes with the original E string tuner. No case or gig bag, but will be well wrapped and protected during shipment.

Asking $729 USD, plus actual shipping costs. Only trade I *might* be interested in is a Fender American P, depending on age, condition and specs.

Please PM with any questions, so I can keep the thread relatively clean. Thanks!

JSD-151222-Fender_Jazz-001. JSD-151222-Fender_Jazz-002. JSD-151222-Fender_Jazz-003.

2. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Supporting Member

Sold, pending payment.