1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2009 Fender Road Worn 60s Jazz Bass w/upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jondiener, Aug 12, 2017.

1. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Here is a great Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass in 3-Color Sunburst finish with a rosewood fretboard. I purchased this about 2 years ago from another TBer. Prior to my owning it, the bass was upgraded with DiMarzio Area J noiseless pickups, Hipshot Drop D Xtender, and Schaller locking strap buttons. The bass plays and sounds fantastic. I've had it strung with flats for a while and it pumps out massive low end. Currently, it is wearing a fresh set of D'Addario XL Nickel Rounds (EXL190 set). It is also fairly light for a Fender Jazz at 8.9 lbs.

My Sadowsky 5-string is getting most of my attention lately, and this Jazz bass just isn't getting enough play time. It needs a new owner that can give her the love she deserves. Plus, I'm GASing for another Fender P.

Comes with the original E string tuner. No case or gig bag, but will be well wrapped and protected during shipment.

Asking $729 USD, plus actual shipping costs. Only trade I *might* be interested in is a Fender American P, depending on age, condition and specs.

Please PM with any questions, so I can keep the thread relatively clean. Thanks!

JSD-151222-Fender_Jazz-001. JSD-151222-Fender_Jazz-002. JSD-151222-Fender_Jazz-003.

2. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Supporting Member

Sold, pending payment.