SOLD 2009 Music Man Big Al 4 SSS Cabernet Pearl w/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Grugenhagen, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Grugenhagen

Grugenhagen Supporting Member

May 1, 2015
    Minneapolis, MN
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my 2009 Music Man Big Al 4 SSS in Cabernet Pearl with OHSC for $899 shipped within the continental US. I bought this bass from a fellow TBer just before EBMM announced they were discontinuing the Big Al. This bass was gigged regularly by the previous owner so it shows the requisite battle scars (see pictures). However, it functions normally and sounds great! Weight is 10 lbs using the bathroom scale method.

The pickguard has the usual scratches and swirls around the pickups and knobs that come from regular use. The tip of the headstock has several dents and nicks and there a few small scratches and nicks on the body mainly around the jack plate. Again, please see the pictures.

For those not familiar with the Big Al, it is an incredibly versatile bass. Each of the 3 pickups is individually selectable and can be activated in any combination you wish which results in endless tonal options. It's also has an active/passive switch for a total of 18 different combinations. I'm trying to downsize my collection a bit so it's time to find this bass a new home.

The only trades I will consider must include a Music Man Valentine guitar.

IMG_6642.jpg IMG_6646.jpg IMG_6647.jpg IMG_6648.jpg IMG_6651.jpg IMG_6653.jpg IMG_6655.jpg IMG_6656.jpg IMG_6657.jpg IMG_6658.jpg IMG_6661.jpg IMG_6664.jpg IMG_6666.jpg IMG_6668.jpg IMG_6669.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  2. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Iona, Florida
    Awesome basses, I miss mine!

3. Grugenhagen

Grugenhagen Supporting Member

May 1, 2015
    Minneapolis, MN
    Sale pending.

4. Grugenhagen