1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 2010 Fender MIM Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jondiener, Nov 29, 2019.

1. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    20190831_141629-small.jpg

Picked this up recently here on TB and planned to keep it in the stable. But another bass I've been jones-ing for has presented itself recently and I can't keep both. One in, one out.

So here's a 2010 MIM Fender Precision in Olympic White with gold-colored pickguard (not gold anodized) and rosewood fingerboard. All original, and in great shape overall. Set up recently with new D'Addario XL Roundwound Nickles (light gauge) and medium-low action. Fingerboard was treated with F-One Oil for hydration. Cosmetically, the bass is in very good condition with only 1 scuff mark on the back lower edge of the body and a couple minuscule dings in the end of the headstock. There is a very slight outward bow (about 1mm) in the pickguard just above the volume pot, from someone tightening down the screws while a wire from the control cavity got caught between the body and the pickguard. Not really an issue, but wanted to point it out. The neck is great overall, with one exception (which may or may not be an issue for you, depending your playing needs). There is a low fret that causes a bit of buzz when fretting some of the strings at the 15th fret. It wasn't an issue for me, but just wanted to point it out in case it would be an issue for you. 8.13 lbs. and comes with a Fender gigbag.

Asking $450, plus actual shipping/ins. to CONUS only. NO TRADES, since I'm looking for cash toward my new purchase. (photos from previous owner, but condition is unchanged.)

Please DM with any offers.

20190831_141629.jpg 20190831_141458.jpg 20190831_141731.jpg 20190831_141747.jpg 20190831_141755.jpg 20190831_141816.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019