1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2010 Lakland deluxe 55 94

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sonicblue62, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6763448907_0cfaa082c0.

$2400 shipped in the lower 48 states. Insurance and delivery confirmation are of course included.
    I purchased this bass brand new from Bass Central in May of 2010 (I am the first owner). Serial number is 7243. I have played it at 3 gigs and a few times at home; it has basically sat in the case since I mostly play upright. Beautiful cherryburst finish looks spectacular. Birdseye maple fingerboard. When the bass was shipped to me, the bottom strap button screw was not fully tightened. As a result, the strap button was bumped in transit and scraped a tiny bit of finish off within a few millimeters of the strap button. I do not know how this happened, but such it is, and that is the one reason I am listing this bass for so much less than it is worth. This small imperfection is the bass's only flaw and is completely hidden by the strap when playing. i don't have a scale, but it seems lighter than my 60's p-bass; I'm guessing 8.5 -9 lbs. Comes with orignal Lakland vintage-style case, straplocks and original documentation / case candy. I will pack very carefully for shipping with bubble wrap inside and outside of case. Feel free to PM me or call (208-293-5586); I would be glad to answer any questions. This is my first bass for sale on talkbass, but please check my feedback on ebay (username adambrasil). Paypal preferred, possible trades + cash on your end include Fender Tony Franklin fretless, vintage MM Sabre or Ampeg V4 / V4-B head.

MORE PICS HERE:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/75253782@N08/sets/72157629428742715/
    The last pic in the series was sent to me by Bass Central before I bought the bass.

2. Sywannab

Sywannab Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Alameda, CA 94501
    great bass for great price!!

3. crobasster

crobasster

Jun 16, 2009
    croatia
    Bump just because it's a beautifull bass and it's a Lakland!

4. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    pm sent

5. bump

6. Decided I'm crazy to put this up for sale: Keeping it for now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.