1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2010 NCAA Football - Week 13

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dr Stankface, Nov 22, 2010.

1. It's time for the greatest week in college football. Rivalry week! Love that my team is part of one of the greatest in the country.

Alabama is a great team. No doubt about that in any one's minds. We play at Bryant-Denny which isn't an easy place for any visitor. Bama's offense has sputtered at points in the season and our secondary has seen better days. Julio Jones will definitely have a big game but I believe our line has the capability to shut down Ingram and Richardson just as they did last year. Look for Cam Newton & Co. to light up the scoreboard again in what will be a great game.

Auburn wins 41-35
    WAR EAGLE!

Also...

Arkansas over LSU
    Georgia Tech over UGA

2. No UF-FSU pick?

Should be a great game, for the first time in 2003 we can win this game. I know the Gators all remember the "Choke at the Doak" and that is how I see this one going down, super close game with an FSU comeback, except this time no tie. 38-35 FSU! Giving all the great Seniors a goodbye.

And as much as it pains me to say it. AU over AL 42-35

LSU over Arkansas

Boise over Nevada

GT over UGA

3. I knew there was a game I was missing! I live in Florida and all of my friends here are Gator or Noles fans.

I've been back and forth on this one all year and it's easy to say that FSU is the better team. Something about Urban Meyer though. I'm gonna call the upset. Gators win with a late drive 28-27 but I could easily see FSU taking out years of frustration on them.

Also, i'm pulling for Nevada over Boise.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Gators win, easy.

-Mike

5. Auburn wins 41-35
    FSU wins 28-17

6. RedCoatMonster

RedCoatMonster

Aug 14, 2007
    Thomas, OK
    Its gonna be crazy down in Stillwater, OK Saturday, especially if OSU pulls out the win. I hate to say it but I think they will, it just feels like it is their year.

OSU-35
    OU-24

7. The Last Rebel

The Last Rebel

Apr 19, 2009
    Typically I'd root for OSU as I HATE OU, but I really need OU to win so my Aggies might have a shot at the Big 12 championship.

Also,

WHOOP!

8. I'm gonna have to say Bama wins. Only because I hate Auburn with all of my blood. Roll Tide 'til the end. Also, I don't think Scam Newton will be able to get past our Defense.

9. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Down with the Barn!

10. anyonefortennis

anyonefortennis Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Lincoln, NE
    How is Alex Henry not a Groza Award Finalist? He's in on pace to break all NCA BCS efficiency rates for under 35, 35-50, and over 50 yds. On top of that he is also punting. He may even be drafted which is rare for a kicker. Hope he doesn't end up a cowboy who have been in need for a decent kicker in years.

11. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Down with the barn!

12. WAR

DAMN

EAGLE!!!

13. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Alabama has to be the biggest underachiever of the season. Auburn has the biggest heart. Congrats to Stanky. Hope you guys can bring home the crystal...sort of.

14. While I love this win, I sincerely hope McElroy is okay. He didn't look so good on the sidelines.

15. Well that was incredibly disappointing. But y'all won, so congratulations.

16. RedCoatMonster

RedCoatMonster

Aug 14, 2007
    Thomas, OK
    *** The game was tonight?! I didnt know that!

17. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

I believe the appropriate historical analogy would be the 2004 Ron Zook Field. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_–_Florida_State_football_rivalry#2004_-_Ron_Zook_Field

:p

18. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Whew.....that was a fun one today in Tuscaloosa. It would have been cool to see Bama win, but to keep the crystal football in the SEC, todays result had to be so.

So who flipped the switch today that had Auburn starting to play game controlling defense?

-Mike

19. anyonefortennis

anyonefortennis Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Lincoln, NE
    Anyone watching the end of the Boise-Nevada game?? Nuts...

20. king_biscuit

king_biscuit Supporting Member

May 21, 2006
    US
    I was thinking, right before the kick, that the Boise St. kicker has probably never had to make one under pressure, considering their schedule.