1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2010 Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MusicLady, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Price:
    $1,500.00
    Strings:
    RIC MAIN 1 New.jpg RIC Body new 1.jpg RIC PU Ring.JPG Ric back full 1.jpg Ric back body.jpg Ric Neck down from nut.JPG Brass Nut.JPG Rick front long from bottom.jpg Rick back long from bottom.jpg NOTE Bridge-Pickup Ring-Thumb Rest.jpg Ric long from top.jpg Rickenbacker Headstock Front.jpg Rickenbacker Headstock Back.jpg Ric bass and case.jpg Ric Bass Case 2.jpg For sale: 2010 Rickenbacker 4003 4-String Bass in Black/Jetglo, including a hardshell RIC case.

This bass great has the following upgrades:

Custom-made polished aluminum bridge pickup ring, bridge pickup chrome surround, Hipshot solid brass chrome plated fully adjustable bridge, and custom brass nut made and installed by Woodsongs Lutherie in Boulder, Colorado.

This bass plays like a Ric is designed to, with perfect intonation and endless sustain. Everything works like it should. Simply unpack the bass, tune it up and enjoy it. No work, adjustments, noisy or bad pots, stripped screws, or expensive, time-consuming and often aggravating trips to the shop to get this bass right. It already is, right out of the case just like it’s supposed to be, and even better.

This is a players’ instrument; a beautiful, shiny, clean 4003 Ricky bass that has been played regularly. Upon up-close and very detailed inspection it is not flawless, and has miscellaneous minor nicks and very light surface finish scratches that come with normal, careful professional use. The bottom line here is that if you are a collector-type, looking for a perfect, absolutely flawless instrument without a single scratch that has gone from the factory straight into a glass showcase then this is NOT the bass for you.

This sale consists of the Rickenbacker 4003 bass described above, an original Ricenbacker hardshell case, adjustment wrenches and the old bridge pickup ring.

PACKING:

I will pack your new bass in its original Rickenbacker 4000-series hardshell case. The case is well-used and has a crack in it but it works perfectly and the interior and any contents placed within are not affected. The bass in its case will then be packed in a box and shipped to you.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:

I will ship the same-day I receive your cleared payment from Paypal. Your bass will be shipped fully insured via Fed Ex Ground or UPS. I ship my instruments with the string tension loosened. I do not make money from shipping; the total shipping cost I charge is only for my actual expenses of packaging and shipping. I will get a very close or exact cost from the shipper so you know your shipping charge in advance.

Just reach out with any questions, this is an incredible Ric that needs to be played, not hanging on my studio wall.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  2. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose Gold Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    Are you accepting any trade offers currently?

3. Thank you for your question. I am only interested in a cash sale.

Rocinante_x1 likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021