SOLD 2010 Spector Euro 4LX Ultra Amber with Hardshell Case *FREE SHIPPING*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mattyb5000, Jan 11, 2015.

1. mattyb5000

mattyb5000

Apr 17, 2014
    Boston, MA
    Price:
    $1200 OBO
    Strings:
    SOLD!

Lightly used Spector Euro 4LX Ultra Amber with hardshell case - free shipping!!

I'm sad to part with this beauty but in the 5 years since I got it, I've moved to playing primarily 5-string bass. Rather than let this one gather dust, I'd like to sell it to a new owner who will give it the playing time and attention it deserves! This was my main axe for three years and it's got stunning tone - the notes really bounce off the instrument. Which is why it's so hard to part with!!

Throughout its lifetime I've polished it regularly and cleaned the fretboard several times a year using Dunlop cleaner and Dunlop fingerboard conditioner, as recommended by the manufacturer. Before posting this I took it to luthier Jim Mouradian of Mouradian Guitar in Winchester, MA for a thorough once-over and touch-up before putting it up for sale. There was some minor chipping of the finish on the neck next to the nut, which Jim fixed with new finish (see pix). Aside from that, there's just a few minor surface scratches, mostly on the headstock, and some light buckle wear on the back near the control plate.

First to offer $1200 gets it right away, otherwise I'm fine with a best-offer scenario. Free shipping regardless of final price!

PM me if you have any questions or want more pix than what's provided here.
    IMG_0266.jpg IMG_0265.jpg IMG_0267.jpg IMG_0269.jpg IMG_0270.jpg IMG_0271.jpg IMG_0272.jpg IMG_0273.JPG IMG_0274.JPG IMG_0275.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    Mediocrity Man likes this.
  2. RedMax

RedMax It’s all success if it’s what you need. Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2011
    New England
    PM sent.

3. mattyb5000

mattyb5000

Apr 17, 2014
    Boston, MA
    Potential deal in the works - I'll respond to all other inquires via PM with an update.

4. mattyb5000

mattyb5000

Apr 17, 2014
    Boston, MA
    This bass has now officially been sold and is the hands of the new owner. Enjoy.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021