1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2010 Tune Phoenix TWX6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stewart13, Mar 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Bend, Oregon
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello TB! I recently acquired this bass in a trade. It is an absolutely fantastic bass with beautiful craftsmanship. It has a neck thru construction with a flamed maple top. When I received it (from 3rd owner; a couple pics are from 2nd owner), the blend pot was loose, the input jack was shot and the headstock emblem logo was falling off. I fixed all of those things and it looks and plays fantastic. The headstock logo I just removed because it was just a crappy piece of metal. I was able to sand off most of the remaining glue.

I do like this bass quite a lot, but I’m not really a 6 string guy I’ve found. I’d really just like to trade for an equal value, active 5 string bass. But I will admit that the high C was really fun to play with and write melodies on.

This bass is a 34” scale with 18mm spacing. 18v 3-band EQ with treble, bass and mid boost. Volume and blend knob with passive/active switch and coil switching. Pickups are Tune Guitar Technologies. I also restrung with a fresh set of D'Addario chrome regular/lights. Made in 2010 as a Japanese master luthier built. The Phoenix line is Tune’s highest line. Thanks for looking and be sure to shoot me a PM if you have more questions! Comes with original soft gigbag.

SOUNDCLIP:

1700 shipped CONUS. PayPal accepted.
    64183F08-AAA5-449A-A0B2-23AD1F642A77.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Bend, Oregon
    Someone make me an offer, I'm motivated!