1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2010 Warwick Corvette LTD 5 NT- Mint- Price Drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sleevey55, Dec 4, 2018.

1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Price:
    Strings:
    I'm letting go of this bass as I just am a Streamer guy deep down. This bass has very very very light signs of being played, and looks like its a few weeks old tops, its lived 99.9% of its life in its case. The frets have zero wear. This bass is phenomenal, like a jazz bass on steroids, its punchy, has tons of low end yet its articulate and has a mix of Warwick and jazz bass growl that makes your hair stand up, its that cool, not to mention its the lightest neck through Warwick Ive ever owned or played at 9.0 lbs and the neck is satin, so its super fast as well as thin from front to back. These are really rare, this one is 77/300. This bass has so many tonal options its insane, the twin jazz pickups and the switches for each pickup and its 3 band preamp really give a guy a ton of options. It balances perfectly and is effortless to play with super low action and a straight maple neck, with the brass nut of course. The Ziricote top is gorgeous and even the swamp ash is very pretty with the maple neck through passing between it. The bass has brand new Ernie Ball Slinkys 125-45 strings on it and it just sounds incredible. Again, the low end this bass puts out is just bone rattling, sub sonic powerhouse tone. This bass will come with its certificate of authenticity, brand new Gator HSC and the Warwick owners manual with the truss rod tool, allen wrenches, straplocks and manual. Again these are rare and hardly ever come up. I'm asking $2100 OBO conus but will ship international. This gorgeous bass plays effortlessly and balances like a dream, look close at that awesome grained Ziricote top! Again, these are super rare so grab her while you can!! No trades offers please.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    RussT, bass10bfb, Stewart13 and 2 others like this.
  2. B-Lo

B-Lo One day I'll figure out how to play this thing... Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Northern Alabama
    Classy!

3. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Thanks!

4. PaulCISSA

PaulCISSA Propeller-Head Hero Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2014
    New Jersey
    I remember when these hit the market. Highly desirable among the Warwick guys. Personally signed by Hans Wilfer. Nice bass with a cool configuration. GLWTS.

sleevey55 likes this.
  5. Kevinlane

Kevinlane Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Missouri, near Branson
    PM'd

6. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Bass has sold. Thank you all for your interest.

7. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Buyer agreed to pay me right away, we discussed his method of shipping, I packed it beautifully and then 2 days go by and he tells me we are still a go......then messages me and bails. Says he cant buy it because he cant return it or play it first.....then why did we go through all this? Turns it on me for cancelling the ad before I got paid. Says since I have a bunch of basses it shouldnt be a big deal. Doesnt understand why Im upset???

bass10bfb and Stewart13 like this.
  8. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Redmond, Oregon
    :rage:

9. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Sold.......again. This time for real!

scubaduba and RussT like this.
  10. B-Lo

B-Lo One day I'll figure out how to play this thing... Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Northern Alabama
    Glad it all worked out for you! It's a shame you had to go through that nonsense with the other person.

sleevey55 likes this.