No longer available 2011 BassMods K6 NOW $525 Plus Actual Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassopotamus102, Mar 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. bassopotamus102

bassopotamus102

Mar 28, 2009
    Price:
    Strings:
    For Sale Only:

2011 Bass Mods K6
    35" Scale
    Chambered Swamp Ash Body w/ Flamed Maple Top, Cherryburst
    18mm String Spacing at Bridge
    Maple Neck, Wenge Fingerboard w/ M.O.P Inlays
    Kent Armstrong Pickups
    BassMods 3-Band Preamp with Push/Pull Active/Passive. preamp is very flexible and has a volume control (don't know the technical term) on it to control the output of the preamp.
    Hardware: Black Nickel w/ the exception of the tuners. they are chrome gotohs.
    Approximate weight: 10.5lbs

There are a few minor scratches on the bass and one flaw near the output jack. I had a semi-hard case that had a rivet pop through the foam and fabric on the inside of the case it dug out a pretty nice size hole. as I was never going to sell the bass, I filled it in as best I could and matched the color as close as I could. the other flaw is at the heel block. one of the original neck srews snapped. when I took off the neck it knocked a small flake of paint and top coat off. I glued it back into place.

I love this bass. it sounds great and can get a nice low action without buzzing. it can be strung through body or top loaded. it has primarily been used for the worship band. I haven't gigged it. it lives in a smoke free home.

I am asking $525.00 (LAST PRICE DROP) plus actual shipping. I am really not interested in the haggle game. if you are going to make an offer, don't bother low-balling. I am not going to include shipping in the price. been stung before.

I am selling the bass as-is. it will be sent in a hard case and packaged well. I make no guarantees or offer any warranties.

K6 Body.jpg K6 Damage.jpg K6 Headstock.jpg K6 Damage.jpg K6 Headstock.jpg K6 Pickup and Bridge.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. bassopotamus102

bassopotamus102

Mar 28, 2009
    Offers? Anyone?

3. bassopotamus102

bassopotamus102

Mar 28, 2009
    is this thing on? offers? anyone?

4. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Chambered swamp Ash and it's 12 lbs?

Brother Goose likes this.
  5. bassopotamus102

bassopotamus102

Mar 28, 2009
    I will double check.

6. Brother Goose

Brother Goose The Process IS the Reward!

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    God Is Love
    That does seem incredibly heavy. If be very interested if it's around 10

7. bassopotamus102

bassopotamus102

Mar 28, 2009
    Ok. on a bathroom scale, zeroed out, weighed, zeroed out again and weighed again, it looks to be 10.5lbs.

8. triplelutz

triplelutz Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2006
    Aguilar, Elixir, Dunlop
    Pmd.

9. triplelutz

triplelutz Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2006
    Aguilar, Elixir, Dunlop
    Off the table?

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022