1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2011 Fender Am Special body loaded...Fralin Pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by drlndrve, Sep 23, 2017.

1. drlndrve

drlndrve one root at a time Gold Supporting Member

May 7, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $260
    TSB body from 2011 Fender American Special Jazz with Lindy Fralin jazz pick up set. I am including the original Fender pick-ups that I replaced. Black pickguard on body, but original white pickguard included. All knobs, screwplate, and bridge are original. The body has the swirls and minor scratches that you would expect from a 2011, but no big dents or scratches through the clear cut. I might say 7/10 shape and I'm pretty tough. This body is light--although I do not have an exact weight. I took the neck off this baby to put on my Fender Honeyburst P bass body. I've enclosed pics of the neck to verify the authenticity of the body. PayPal preferred. Free shipping to US lower 48 only. IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1124.JPG IMG_1127.JPG

petrus61 likes this.
  2. drlndrve

May 7, 2013
    Houston, TX
    A few other pics--the pups in the box are the Fenders-the ones on the body are the Fralins. The other pics are of the neck, which I've put on my P bass. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

3. ghostinthemach

ghostinthemach Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Brea CA
    Nice P-bass in those pics.

4. drlndrve

May 7, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Thanks--putting the jazz neck on that body made it great for me.

5. drlndrve

May 7, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Sale Pending