1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2011 Fender American Deluxe Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by vlad335, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vlad335

vlad335 Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    2011 Fender American Jazz Deluxe

How many times have you seen this posted? "I really hate to sell this?" Well this couldn't be more true in this case. I purchased this beautiful piece of workmanship last year and I still am amazed and awed by it. I played every Fender in the store and this one is special.

Upgrades are a WD tort pickguard added soon after purchasing this bass. Hipshot bridge and drop D tuner round out the perfect upgrades for this model. Shown with other pickups but original N3's reinstalled. Weight is 9.07 lbs on my kitchen scale but feels much much lighter on a strap. Gorgeous Fender vintage white finish with red tort pickguard. (Color looks slightly cream) Absolutely no issues with this guitar except I can't find the original nickel Fender straplocks. ( Have gold Schallers installed) The usual swirl marks on the PG and and some tiny swirls on the paint finish and thats it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fender TSA case with hang tags and candy included. Also original black PG and original Fender Deluxe tuner included in the sale as well. Price is $1150 Shipped in the US lower 48.

2. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    I shouldn't be asking but here goes... any trades (with cash added)?

3. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    PM sent.

4. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Same here...

5. Holy crap that is my dream bass. If I didn't have a carvin on the way I would buy this right now.

6. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    This is sold! I am going to miss it...

Thanks MycooLeeyun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.