1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2011 Fender Standard Precision Black/Black/Maple with SD Quarter Pounder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by j.kernodle, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    Here's a great example of a MIM P bass. I made a few sensible mods to it. Gotoh bridge, Duncan Quarter Pound pickup. Black Fender Guard. Dunlop Strap Locks. The neck and fretwork on this let me set it up nice and low. The bass plays clean all the way up to the 20th fret. No high register buzzin on this one. From 4 feet away it looks mint. there are a few fine scratches and swirls if you get up close, but they're almost impossible to photograph.

$395.00 shipped and insured in the original fender bag east of the mississipi. $415.00 west of the mississippi. US sales only.[/B]

I purchased this new, I don't have the original guard (gave to a friend). I can throw in the original pickup if you're interested for an extra $15. I also have a white pickup cover (you'd need to drill it out to accomodate the larger pole pieces on the duncan) for another $10 bucks. That would look killer.

Pbass.

PBassFull.

PBassHead.

2. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    PM sent

3. Wow, that looks unreal. Wish I had cash I would buy this in a hearbeat, very smart upgrades!

4. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    Well, looks like this is sold pending payment. that was quick!

5. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.