1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2011 Spector Euro 5 LX Zebrawood - PRICE DROP!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rod Harder, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Rod Harder

Rod Harder Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    I've got a new build in the works and I've got to move one of my basses to fund it so I'm listing this Euro 5LX with a rare Zebrawood top. Euro neck thru basses with the Zebrawood top are hard to come by, usually these are found more commonly on the Rebop series Euro bolt on.

The bass is in excellent near new condition, with nearly no fret wear and no scratches or visible dings that I can see.
    It's probably around 9.5 pounds so it's a fair bit heavier than my Helium USA basses which is another reason it's listed here.

A couple of important points:

1. This bass has a Rosewood fretboard and will require a CITES export permit to ship to the USA. USA buyers will not have to pay anything more for this however I will require a 50% deposit payment before I get the permit and the balance before the bass ships. This may be 3-4 weeks for processing but will ensure there are no issues with Customs.
    2. This bass will ship with a Ritter hardshell case, I can ship with a used Spector case for an additional $75 if desired.

Here are the specs on this bass:
    - Zebrawood top over Alder body wings with 3 piece Maple neck thru body.
    - Rosewood fretboard.
    - EMG 40TW pickups with push pull coil tap for single coil mode for each
    - High gloss finish
    - Spector Tonepump preamp with trim pot adjustment for output level
    - Black hardware including Schaller machine heads
    - includes generic Ritter hardshell case (Spector case available for $75 more)

Asking PRICE DROP NOW $1300 USD shipped Canada and CONUS - see description above regarding CITES process for US buyers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Toolmybass, NigelD and johnsonabq like this.
  2. johnsonabq

johnsonabq Hanging on in quiet desperation... Supporting Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Albuquerque, NM
    Excellent specimen of a Euro5. Beautiful bass, and Rod is a great guy. Buy with confidence.

Rod Harder likes this.
  3. PM'd on your Spector!

4. Rod Harder

On hold pending payment.

Toolmybass likes this.
  5. Rod Harder

SOLD!!

6. Woohoo!...my first Spector :hyper::hyper::hyper:

7. Bass arrived yesterday!...Thanks Rod. Will be playing it all day today lol. See how it sounds with my different rigs.
    Buy with confidence from Rod. He answered ALL my questions on here,Facebook AND on the phone.
    My fastest, easiest and most comfortable purchase to date through TB
    Cheers.!
    Heading to leave feedback now.
    IMG_4311.JPG

Rod Harder likes this.
  8. Rod Harder

Awesome! Enjoy!