1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2012 Fender American Std. Precision w/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jondiener, Aug 30, 2018.

1. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Really sad to part with this, but need to raise some cash quickly to cover some expenses.

2012 Fender American Standard Precision Bass in excellent shape. I bought this pre-owned beauty a year ago from Elderly Instruments in Lansing, MI (photos are from their listing - I'll get current ones posted this weekend. Although, current condition is the same as these photos.). It left the house only 2 or 3 times since then for gigs in non-smoking, climate controlled venues. It is in outstanding cosmetic and functional condition.

This is the classic P bass - sunburst finish, rosewood fretboard, New American Standard (split coil) pickup, tortoise-w-b-w pickguard, 1-5/8" nut, 34" scale. No mods - all original. Weight is about 8.25 lbs. (on my postal scale). Plays like a dream and has the P bass tone you know and love. It also comes with hard molded Fender case with all original case candy that came with it.

It is currently strung with a newer set of D'Addario ENR71 semi-flats, light gauge (.045 .065 .080 .100) - which I honestly don't care for. They're a little too 'grabby' for flats, IMHO. The bass sounded amazing with the strings that were on it when I bought it, but I'm not sure what they were (roundwounds of some sort). So, since you'd likely change the strings to what you want anyway, I'll ship with these semi-flats on it. Who knows... maybe you'll dig 'em.

Asking $975 shipped CONUS. PayPal or Venmo accepted. NO TRADES PLEASE.

55u-5570_02.jpg 55u-5570_01.jpg 55u-5570_03.jpg 55u-5570_04.jpg 55u-5570_05.jpg 55u-5570_06.jpg 55u-5570_07.jpg 55u-5570_08.jpg 55u-5570_09.jpg

Five finger Joe likes this.
  2. Dezzzab

Dezzzab

Apr 3, 2015
    PM'd

3. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Sold, pending local meetup and payment.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021