1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2012 Fender American Vintage Reissue 62 P Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mr Socko, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Mr Socko

Mr Socko

Mar 1, 2000
    Price:
    $1400.
    Strings:
    I have been a FOH engineer for the last 20+ years, but was originally a bass player from the late 60's thru the 90's. I have not played in a band in many years but still enjoy collecting basses but decided it's time to start liquidating some of them. For sale is a mint condition Olympic White Fender AVRI 62 P Bass with case. The bass was purchased new in 2012 for part of a collection once I found out that Fender was discontinuing the model. It has never been gigged, only played a couple of times, and kept stored in it's case since new. It is in virtually new mint condition with no dents dings or scratches. Weight is 9lb 1oz. It comes with the original case, also in mint condition, with all the case candy and hang tags.
    Asking price is $1400. shipped in the lower 48.

Attached Files:

jondiener, Spidey2112 and oren like this.
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Beautiful! Couldn't have posted this a couple of weeks ago, could ya'?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

(GLWTS!)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  3. russellh86

russellh86 Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2014
    PM Sent

4. Mr Socko

Mr Socko

Mar 1, 2000
    Sold and off to a new home.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021