1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2012 Fender Precision Special Jazz Neck - Black blocks & binding

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Corevalay, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    More of my parts sell-off! Here we have a really beautiful Precision Special neck, which is just a jazz neck that was on a Precision body. These are easily one of my favorite Fender necks. Overall it's in excellent shape with no nicks or dings. Very nice vintage style tint on this one. Gloss finish and thin profile. Feels very much like a Japanese Geddy Lee neck to me, honestly one of the nicer MIM's I've owned.

Any questions, let me know! I'll certainly consider reasonable offers.

IMG_8938.JPG IMG_8933.JPG IMG_8934.JPG IMG_8935.JPG IMG_8936.JPG IMG_8937.JPG

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  2. spike42

spike42 Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2007
    PM sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021