1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2012 Fender Select Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moreblues, Dec 17, 2018.

1. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    Price:
    $1100.
    Strings:
    Hello my fellow bass brothers! Here is one of my Fender Select Precisions for you to buy and rock out.
    You all know the bass. These were only made in 2012. They retailed for 3200 and sold for 2300 new.
    This one has been played,loved and has a bunch of paint chips, ( delicate nitro ) but no dings. This one is perfect as an everyday player with no fear of getting it chipped...and to keep her natural relic going on! She is setup to the original fender specs.as per the included manual and suits me perfectly. The tweed case is like new and includes the case candy and adjustment tools. She weighs 8 lbs. 14 oz. She is all original with the exception of the pick guard. I included a link to the fender specs. below the thumbnails.Bass is all original except the pick guard...
    I changed it to a fender 3 ply black because I like it much better then the parchment original...and for the life of me I cannot find the original? Actual Fed. x. shipping will be added based on your location. IMG_3025   FENDER 1. IMG_3026   FENDER 2. IMG_3038   BACK. IMG_3049   FENDER SELECT. IMG_3028  FRONT OF H.S.. IMG_3042  BACK OF H.S.. IMG_3039   BACK. IMG_3048   CASE CANDY. IMG_3029   CHIP. IMG_3031  CHIPS. IMG_3034   CHIP. IMG_3037    BAD CHIPS. IMG_3041   BACK OF NECK. IMG_3043   FENDER. IMG_3044   FENDER. IMG_3045   FRONT. IMG_3047   FENDER. IMG_3049   FENDER SELECT.

FenderĀ® Select Precision BassĀ® (2012) | Electric Basses

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    TinyE, Kukulkan61, fclefgeoff and 5 others like this.
  2. IPA

IPA

May 5, 2010
    That's a beaut. Good call on the black PG too. GLWTS.

moreblues likes this.
  3. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    drooldrooldrool

moreblues likes this.
  4. god dang that's a really nice bass my friend. I just bought a fender p that looks a lot like that ,which will be in the mail today. and I also bought geezer butler signature pickups

moreblues likes this.
  5. Soundworks

Soundworks Supporting Member

May 12, 2012
    Santa Cruz Mountains
    PayPal sent!

6. IPA

IPA

May 5, 2010
    That was quick. If I had the cash I might have jumped on it. That finish!

moreblues likes this.
  7. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    Hey IPA Thank you! I really like your avatar! One of my all time favorites...Stone Arrogant B