1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2012 Life After Earth: Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gubna, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
    Anyone here ever heard of Ashayana Deane?

She wrote a book called Voyagers The Secrets Of Amenti. Well, she is going to be on the radio this week. I highly recommend listening to what she has to say. If any of you are interested in spiritual or UFO/Extra-Terrestrials stuff...

Tune In for a Live Radio Interview with Ashayana Deane

Airtime Appearance September 30, 2009
    KLAV, 1230am Las Vegas, NV.

5PM-6PM PST

Also streaming on www.gtbroadcasting.com
    Studio S

Note carefully please that after show airs I will replay it continuously
    on Studio B for three days to give everyone worldwide a chance to hear it

A'sha-yana Deane is the Co-founder of Azurite Press, Azurite Temple, Melchezidek Cloister Emerald Order, and Spiritual Development Translation
    She is also the author of the Voyager Series and Angelic Realities books, the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System, the MCEO Freedom Teachings spiritual development workshop series, in excess of 81 to date. Plus a new book to be released in summer of 2010, called, 2012 Life After Earth: Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening.
    Additionally she is MCEO Speaker for the Guardian Alliance, Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order and Krystal River Councils of Aquareion.

Asha-yana shares with Sarah and the worldwide audience, in this exciting hour on The Talk of the Town some of the perspectives of the Guardians as noted below.

The first installment of the Guardians Official Disclosure 2012 and the Silver Seed Awakening
    Updates on the Bridge Zone Project, the Amenti Ascension Schedule and key changes that have occurred in the planetary drama between 2003 and 2009.
    The Good News about 2012, Doomsday Myths, the Omega Agenda and the 2012 Galactic Alignment.
    Accelerated Personal and Planetary Healing in Preparation for 2012 and Beyond
    Solar Issues, Earth–change Potentials, the Silver –Seed Initiative and 2230-2976AD.
    The Orb Phenomenon. Orb Discretion, Orb-ing Bi-location and Trans-location, Orb-fests and Guardian Reciprocal Exchange Contact.
    The New Book due in summer of 2010 called, 2012-Life After Earth: Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening.
    The Power of Mass Projection, Mass Mind Manipulation and Creating Personal Peace and Freedom in a Tumultuous Sleeping World.

2. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    Orb whisperers?

sorry, but I'm gonna have to sit this one out. The indefatigable skeptic in me says "no."

3. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    Orb whisperer?

sleepernaziorb.

4. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
    This interview is repeating on Studio B on GTBroadcasting.com right now if anyone wants to listen.

5. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    Really? Man I could use that guy to come by and train my orb. That orb is just out of control.

6. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    This stuff isn't doing too well, I couldn't find anything about orb whisperers or the awakening silver seed on the Google. Considering how many people there are on the internet who are, erm, quite interested in stuff like this, I'd say this thing is performing weakly even for a parapsychological thingie.

7. Well, if you would just stop trying to mount it ...

Just sayin'. :smug:

8. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
    I believe that is the title of her book, which she is still working on - "Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening"
    All I can suggest is to listen to the interview and go to Azuritepress.com if you want to know more - but not everybody it ready to hear it.

9. Gee, sounds like a certain old Neil Young song that was one of my favorites back when I was in college....Silver spaceships coming and all that... heh!

10. AnchorHoy

AnchorHoy

Dec 29, 2008
    New Jersey
    Gimme another hit of that orb, Man

[​IMG]

Mmmmmm......Aaaaaahhhhh......

That was great. Meet me in the Orgasmotron :cool:

11. LMAO!! .. that is by far my favorite Woody Allen movie.

12. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
    yeah, this is what Neil was singing about. this time upcoming. The song's called After The Gold Rush, and Ash actually mentioned it in one of her workshops a couple years back.

13. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    so, where can I learn Keylontic communication? Sounds like a pretty useful ability to have.

14. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
  15. That seems to be a common trait...

[​IMG]

16. Bigjohn

Bigjohn

Mar 5, 2010
    How do I know if I'm ready?
    I don't want to hear anything I'm not ready for.