1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2012 U.S. Lakland 44-60 "Vintage J"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by woodbine, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodbine

woodbine

Jul 6, 2010
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist : Ampeg, Aguilar, Tonecraft, A-Designs, Lakland, Bluesman Vintage, Daddario, La Bella...
    I'm parting with this beautiful Lakland J bass. I bought this new in September 2012. I've used it strictly for session work and it's in excellent shape.

The color (Vintage Shoreline Gold) was a one off as far as I know. This should be the only one of it's kind. It's not easy capturing the color in the pics. One on left is outside, on right is indoors with flash.

It plays and sounds fantastic. I'm more of a P-bass guy so it's time for a new home.

PM me for more pics and any questions.

$2200 plus shipping - UPS Ground CONUS
    (No Trades Please)

Mint Guard
    Chrome cover (not pictured)
    Tweed case

thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. emart

emart Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    What's the weight?

3. woodbine

woodbine

Jul 6, 2010
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist : Ampeg, Aguilar, Tonecraft, A-Designs, Lakland, Bluesman Vintage, Daddario, La Bella...
    it's right around 9 lbs. i don't have a shipping scale so thats with a small plus or minus tolerance.

4. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

I have one if the original US made JO and it is the finest bass I have ever had...same set up with the stacked knobs....mine is alder/rosewood....i
    This is a great bass
    Good luck with the sale!

5. woodbine

woodbine

Jul 6, 2010
    Nashville
    thanks!

6. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Very cool....some great and unique laklands on the market now!

7. overbybr

overbybr Supporting Member Supporting Member

It looks like it has some iridescence to the finish. I bet folks would like to see it in direct sunlight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.