1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 2013 American Standard Jazz, 9.1 pounds

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Arvin, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Arvin

Arvin Underwound Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    On the bench
    Price:
    $895.00
    Strings:
    Up for sale: 2013 Fender American Standard Jazz: Four String, Sunburst/Tort. Custom Shop '60s pickups, 9.1 pounds.

This bass is dead stock, and plays beautifully. There are no issues with it at all. I'm the original owner, and it's been in a smoke-free home since I purchased it. The bass has been to band practice a few times, but I've never gigged with it.

This bass is in very good condition, I'd rate it a 9/10. The only issues I can find on it are some slight "hazing" on the pickguard, which is hard to see, depending on the angle of the light, and a little bit of very light scratching on the back, in the "tummy cut" area near the upper horn. I tried to photograph these scratches, but they're faint, and just didn't show up.

There are no dings or dents I can find anywhere.

It includes the original case, which, in the interest of full disclosure, does have a shallow scratch on the front of it.

It's a real player, and sounds beautiful, but I just don't play it that much, and I need to fund some other stuff.

$895.00, shipped, CONUS. Sorry, no trades.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0910. IMG_0922.JPG IMG_0919.JPG IMG_0906. IMG_0915. IMG_0928.JPG IMG_0925.JPG

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    R&B likes this.
  2. Arvin

Sep 26, 2008
    On the bench
    Bump

3. Brad Hanback

Brad Hanback Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2007
    North Alabama
    Wow....great deal. I have one just like it but I paid much more for mine. :(

Arvin likes this.
  4. Arvin

Sep 26, 2008
    On the bench
    Thanks! Yes, it's a great deal.

And bump

5. Arvin

Sep 26, 2008
    On the bench
    Bump

6. Arvin

Sep 26, 2008
    On the bench
    I've had a change of heart, and I'm going to keep it for now.