SOLD 2013 Dingwall Combustion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nofrontin, Sep 9, 2017.

1. nofrontin

nofrontin

Jul 28, 2013
    Long Island
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a 2013 Dingwall Combustion 5 String. The cheap Chinese tuners were replaced with Hipshot USA Tuners (black). This bass has a Glockenlag Preamp and the pickups are Dingwall Pickups. The bass is in pretty good condition overall but is a player's bass, it does have several paint chips and blemishes which can be seen in the pictures but of course, nothing that affects the sound and playability! Recently setup with brand new Dingwall Strings so now it plays and sounds great! :)

The "fan fret" technology is now considered to be one of the best ways of getting an improved low B sound from a bass guitar. By having a shorter length of scale for the higher strings and a longer scale for the lower strings you get a more even string tension and thus a tighter overall sound.

More Details Here:
    Dingwall Bass Specifications | Side by Side Comparison | Dingwall Guitars

$1100 + Shipping, Paypal preferred!

I'd prefer cash but I am open to trades, anything interesting, but I've been a fan of Waricks, Spectors, Musicmans, Graphite Neck Basses, and have been interested in picking up a 6 string.

Attached Files:

BradH, devo1, marcwhy and 1 other person like this.
  2. jeff golden

jeff golden

Mar 16, 2016
    Where are you located in ny? Very interested but would like to check it out in person

3. nofrontin

nofrontin

Jul 28, 2013
    Long Island
    Long Island - Suffolk County

4. Have any interest in a Ebs Fafner td600 with ebs rack case in very good condition

5. jeff golden

jeff golden

Mar 16, 2016
    No thanks I have my amp set ups set for now ...lol

6. James Corallo

James Corallo

Nov 20, 2014
    PM'd

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021