1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade 2013 Fender American Deluxe V w/ J-Retro and Nordstrand pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by the_puma, May 11, 2015.

1. the_puma

the_puma

Jun 20, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    I will include the boxes for both the preamp and pickups, also the pickup covers that came with the Nordstrands.

The Ramp is removable. The pickup covers were modified by me, don't mind the look they sound beast. The John East Jretro is a Jretro Deluxe with a value of $325. The pickups are the Nordstrand NJ5SE with a value of $252. Includes a Fender Deluxe case which has one latch that is non functioning. Includes strap-locks, strap, and case candies. Due to financial issues I must let my best bass go. Message me any questions.

Will trade for a Peavey Cirrus Fretless or Carvin Fretless 5 strings or more. Plus cash.

Here is the bass in action

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    jebmd likes this.
  2. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Damn I want this bass! Unfortunately I won't have any money until I get my bonus from work in a few weeks. Hope its still here...

BASSPLAYERS4HIM likes this.
  3. BASSPLAYERS4HIM

BASSPLAYERS4HIM Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Maryland
    Maybe that dwarf can do you some magic.... $$$$$$$$$$
    Ask him. ...maybe he will talk to ya....

4. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    You mean bassy smurf?

5. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    weight please?
    are the pickups single coil?

6. the_puma

the_puma

Jun 20, 2012
    Bass weighs 9.9lb

This is the info on the PU

NJ5SE

These are a split-coil humcancelling design of the NJ5. They utilize the same hand winding pattern as found on the NJ4, but utilize a finer wire called 43 gauge enamel.

The natural character of this design is to have a more pronounced lower midrange, and a slightly muted high end. This makes them exceptionally suited to fingerstyle players that who are going for a solo bridge pickup sound with good "bark" and "heft". Totally humcancelling and great for commonly noisy live situations.

7. vrussell

vrussell

Mar 5, 2012
    Greenville, SC
    Is this bass still available? I have a 2014 American fender jazz white with maple neck in perfect condition I could trade.

8. trueno87

trueno87 Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Brooklyn,NY
  9. Seabassman84

Seabassman84 Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2016
    California
    Any interest in a carvin Sb5001 Aguilar obp3 pre.

10. dannyb87

dannyb87

Oct 19, 2012
    Calif.
    Good playing ! Nice song