No longer available 2013 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TwoRivers, Jan 12, 2015.

1. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    Price:
    Strings:
    Good people of Talkbass,

For sale is a 2013 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass with the custom shop pickups. This bass was purchased new in March 2014 and has been played at church 20 or so times. Other than that it has been used for some practice at home or stored in the Fender hard shell case it came in. My home is smoke free. This bass is completely stock and is in 10/10 condition. I take extreme care with my gear and this bass has been no exception. This was my first "real" bass, i.e. the first one I spent more than $500 for. I treated it as such and it was professionally set up on two occasions - April and October 2014. Currently stung with DR Nickel Lowriders. Everything works as it should and the bass plays effortlessly with the medium-low action it's currently set up with.

The Fender instrument cable that came with the bass will also be included. You can't see the outside of the case in the photos - this is the black tolex case with the black leather ends and white leather binding. I believe the fender emblem is chrome in color.

So you're wondering - what's the problem? Well, I'm just not a Jazz bass guy. The body contours aren't comfortable for me and I've found I prefer a precision body.

The bass will come with the original hard shell case and all of the case candy. The price is $1,050 shipped CONUS.

Trades I'm interested in include...you guessed it! P basses. I am keen toward an American Fender, G&L, or Lakland, but let me know if you have something you think might fit the bill. The worst I can do is thank you for the offer and politely decline.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading!

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  2. DanoL1011

DanoL1011

May 28, 2009
    PM Sent

3. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    PM replied

4. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    Bump

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021