SOLD 2013 Fender American Standard Jazz in rare color!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jtwill1227, Nov 28, 2022.

1. jtwill1227

jtwill1227 Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    A heck of a lot of jazz bass for $1250. This era is regarded by many here on Talkbass as the premier era for modern Fender basses. Alas, I am just not a jazz bass guy.

Mint condition, in a one-year color of Mystic Blue. Kind of like a royal blue with a very subtle metal flake that looks fantastic under the stage lights. It has the custom shop pickups (they rip), and the graphite neck rods, plus it is quite light for a jazz at 8lbs, 3 oz! Comes with case and case candy, all in excellent shape.

I'd rather not deal with the hassle of shipping, especially during the holidays, so I have this priced lower than I think this level bass could be found for on the condition of a local pickup. For all the basses I've had over the years, I've never had a Gibson SG bass, so I am open to a trade for the right one of them. I would think trade value on this jazz would be $1600. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

AudioTaper, Spidey2112 and jmattis like this.
  2. Jscriv

Jscriv

Feb 3, 2017
    Tonawanda NY
    One of my absolute favorite colors. They did a MIM FSR fretless jazz at one point as well. An absolute shame it's so far away from me.

3. Bunk McNulty

Bunk McNulty It is not easy to do simple things correctly Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
    PM sent. I will cover shipping costs.

jtwill1227 likes this.
  4. jtwill1227

jtwill1227 Supporting Member

Sold pending payment!

Bunk McNulty likes this.
  5. InstantEctobass

InstantEctobass

Feb 18, 2018
    France
    Beautiful Jazz. These American Standard were really good. Straight to the point with modern features: better tuners, better bridges, and better hard shell cases. The new owner will be happy!

Bunk McNulty and jtwill1227 like this.