No longer available 2013 Fender American Standard Precision P Bass W. Warmoth Fretless Jazz Neck and Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by funkmaster p, Jan 29, 2022.

1. funkmaster p

funkmaster p Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Brunswick, GA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    United States
    This is a 2013 Fender American Standard bass with several notable upgrades/mods. The pickups are a standard EMG PJ set. A battery compartment has been routed into the back of the body.

The bass weighs in at a manageable 8 lbs. 12 ounces.

The bridge is a Hipshot A style. Strings can be loaded either through the body or quick-loaded on the front of the bass.

The Warmoth fretless Jazz neck was custom made-to-order in 2020. It is vintage-tinted lacquer maple with an ebony fingerboard. It has graphite stiffening rods and a nut width of 1.5 inches (38mm). The neck profile is Warmoth's slim taper. It has a Graphtech White Tusq XL nut installed.

The tuners are Hipshot Ultralites. The string retainer is also made by Hipshot.

Don't hold me to this, but I think the strap buttons are Schaller Strap lock-ready. I no longer use this system, so I can't say for sure.

The price includes shipping within the continental USA. Also includes a Fender case that is in good condition (I would say about 6.5 out of 10).

Thanks!

IMG_2167.jpg IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg IMG_2175.jpg IMG_2177.jpg IMG_2182.jpg IMG_2165.jpg IMG_2179.jpg IMG_2180.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    moreblues likes this.