1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2013 Fender Classic ‘60s Jazz Bass in Olympic White

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by russellh86, Jul 7, 2018.

1. russellh86

russellh86 Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    I legitimately hate listing this, but I have reason to believe that my basses are mating in the basement and producing offspring as that is the only logical explanation for the growth of my bass collection. I can’t prove this, but I know it to be true.

2013 Fender Classic ‘60s Jazz in Olympic White. This color isn’t exactly rare, but I also don’t see a lot of Olympic White ‘60s Jazzes in the wild. Great neck with some cool grain and a lovely rosewood fretboard. Frets are in great shape.

9.4 pounds on my bathroom scale

The only issue with the condition is a crack in the finish by the neck plate on the treble side. This is a fairly common issue with these as the necks are pulled and reinstalled to adjust the truss rod. I tried to get a picture of it, but it’s not on tack sharp focus. I can try to get a better picture if needed.

The pictures show the bass strung with Fender flats, but I’m keeping that set as they are broken in nicely. I will restring with a new set of Fender Flats or D’Addario NYXLs, buyer’s choice. Pictures also show Schaller straplocks, I’ll include those and the OEM straplocks as well.

As a bonus, the bass will ship in the black G&G case shown instead of the OEM gig bag.

$600 OBO shipped. West Cost add $25 for shipping. Hawaii and Alaska please PM for a shipping quote. U.S. buyers only, thanks CITES :rage:

No trades please.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    6tzguy, waynobass and R&B like this.
  2. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    This is a great series - super comfy necks too. CITES sucks. Another power grab...

john allemond and russellh86 like this.
  3. Wish my instruments would start having offspring-even illegitimate or inbred. I have to pay adoption fees for all of mine. Lol. Beautiful example of the breed here.

russellh86 likes this.
  4. russellh86

russellh86 Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2014
    SOLD!!!