1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

For Sale 2013 Fender Dimension V humbucker USA with G&G Case!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PeaveyPlayer, Jan 10, 2021.

1. PeaveyPlayer

PeaveyPlayer Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Price:
    Strings:
    Canada
    • WOULD TRADE FOR A USA PEAVEY 5 string or 5 string foundation + cash

18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
    • 34 inch scale
    • shim in the neck
    • graphite rods
    • the high-mass bridge was removed by the previous owner and a lowmass american deluxe bridge was installed to allow for the action to go lower and have some string spacing adjustment
    • made in 2013 and in great shape ... few dings on the lower body close to the jack
    • dean markley signature strings
    • comes with G&G hard shell case

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING
    please send me a DM with your complete address and I will get back to you as soon as I can with a proper shipping quote

myself playing into a radial active di and into a GK bass plugin into logic X

not sure about the weight
    I do not have a scale to use but I can say it undeniably has some heft to it..

I was using a gruv gear david elfison strap which is very padded and it didn't bother me much, but to some it may feel heavy on the neck

File_001.jpeg File_002.jpeg File_003.jpeg File_008.jpeg File_009.jpeg File_010.jpeg File_011.jpeg File_012.jpeg File_013.jpeg File_014.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  2. mcclurer16

mcclurer16 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Great price for a great bass.

Love my Dimension V.

GLWS!!

3. jkazam

jkazam Supporting Member

May 25, 2007
    Do you have the weight and string spacing?

G RICH 5 likes this.
  4. PeaveyPlayer

PeaveyPlayer Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    The string spacing stock on spec sheets is 18MM

5. El Tookay

El Tookay Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Vancouver
    Is the thumb rest taped or screwed into the top?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021