1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED 2013 Fender MIA Standard P-Bass. Trade for Road Worn Jazz.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AMJBASS, Mar 31, 2015.

1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price:
    Strings:
    *TRADED*

This bass is easily one of the top 5 basses I have EVER owned, but I have really realized that I am just a Jazz Bass guy at heart. So, up for trade is an absolutely KILLER 2013 Fender American Standard Precision Bass. Alder body, Rosewood board, Black finish with Tortoiseshell pickguard. Has the new 60's Custom Shop pickup. This one weighs only a hair above 8 lbs too so super light! Condition is excellent with only some very minor playing wear(frets are essentially mint, there is some very light swirling on the back which you can see if the light shines on it just right, and there is a small shirt cuff mark by the bridge on the E side). I have searched through dozens of new Fender's to find this one. Its the cream of the crop. Harmonics just explode out of it, and its completely even throughout the range. Its one of the most responsive basses I have ever owned, and tonally it just slots in the mix perfectly whatever style. Yes, I am probably crazy to move it, but I am looking for another Road Worn Jazz so this one is up for trade. Comes with Fender/SKB flightcase, and all the original unopened case candy.

Looking for a Fender Road Worn Jazz in Sunburst
    (I'll consider a Fiesta Red RW if its a light weight one)

I would also be interested in an American Special Sandblasted in Red

I'd rather deal in Canada since shipping can be expensive(and the value of the P-Bass is more than a RW Jazz at this point). However I don't mind shipping to the US if the cost isn't too much.

PM me if interested!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    jnumme and StrangerDanger like this.
  2. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    PM's replied. The only trade I would be interested in is a Road Worn Jazz Bass!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  3. el basso

el basso Supporting Member

damn - too bad you're in Canada - i've got what you NEED!

4. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Bump! No problem shipping this one to the US!

5. ROBERTGH

ROBERTGH

Mar 25, 2015
    Just posted a red road worn take a look