SOLD 2013 Fender MIM Marcus Miller Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maverick49, Jun 22, 2022.

1. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Up for sale is a very nice 2013 Fender MIM Marcus Miller Jazz, Natural Ash body with Maple Neck and Pearl Blocks/Binding. Overall the bass is in very good-excellent condition. Neck is straight, truss rod turns, light fret wear, and the back on the neck is smooth. Body is in excellent condition with some light player wear on the pickguard.

Original preamp and pickups have been replaced with an Audere Pro Z 3 Band/4 Pot and Seymour Duncan SJB-3 Quarter Pounders. Controls are volume, balance, mid, stacked bass/treble, and Z Mode toggle. There is also a battery status LED which is not mounted but is left inside the control cavity. Although this bass is capable of 18v, I have the preamp wired for 9v. I no longer have the original pickups and preamp. Comes with Schaller strap buttons and Hipshot Dtuner (original tuner will be included). Will ship in a very nice Fender double bass bag. Weighs in at 10.6 on my scale.

$975 shipped CONUS
    Marcus.jpg Marcus.jpg IMG-7152.jpg IMG-7153.jpg IMG-7154.jpg IMG-7155.jpg IMG-7156.jpg IMG-7157.jpg IMG-7158.jpg IMG-7159.jpg IMG-7160.jpg IMG-7161.jpg

2. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Back up - buyer flaked.