1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale 2013 Fender Precision MIM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by J-wall, May 25, 2018.

1. J-wall

J-wall Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Lawrenceburg, TN
    Price:
    $375
    Strings:
    A great playing and sounding Precision. All stock except for pots and cap - changed to CTS pots and a Fender .047 ceramic cap.

I installed another set of tuners once, hence the holes on the back of the headstock above the stock tuners.

Also, there are some "dings" on the front that look white in these photos near the bridge and one on the upper horn. I had not noticed them until these pictures were taken. They do show up white when looking closely but they are very minute.

I will include a practically new Gator 4G Bass gigbag ($50 value), pictured below.

Weight wise, I know that my AM Std Precision is over 8.5 lbs on my bathroom scale, and this MIM is lighter than that by feel.

Shipping: I have never shipped a bass before and, because I don't have a hard shell case for this, I would prefer a local pickup or a delivery. I live in Lawrenceburg, TN, and I would be willing to drive three hours for for delivery. That area would include Nashville, Memphis, Chattanooga, Huntsville, southern Kentucky, and northern Mississippi and northern Georgia at least, so lots of options. If you really want it shipped, I will let you pay the shipping and I will pack it as best as I possibly can.

Great bass and thank you for looking!
    IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0424.JPG IMG_0425.JPG IMG_0426.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMG_0428.JPG IMG_0422.JPG 20180526_133704. 20180526_133739. 20180526_133755.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Dark Horse and pete rallis like this.
  2. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    a Steal at this price!

J-wall likes this.
  3. J-wall

J-wall Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Lawrenceburg, TN