1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard Root-Beer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Nomad5, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Nomad5

Nomad5

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Price:
    I have a number of guitars for sale as I need space in my new home. Since they aren't moving I'm digging deeper into a few that I really didn't want to sell...
    I bought this 2013 Les Paul Standard from a collector (actually bought 2 of them), and it was as new. I installed the pick-guard, played it in the house & put it away as a keeper, because I really like the 2012 / 2013 weight & options on the Standards. Burstbucker pickups with coil-tapping, Grover locking tuners & although I don't have a scale, this is definitely not a back-breaker. Very comfy. Not sure what this color is called, but it has a "root-beer" look in person. Guitar is 9.9 out of 10 only for a few extremely light marks on the back from a button or buckle. Barely visible.

Should be priced well at $1,800 shipped and insured CONUS. No trades please.

IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0844.JPG IMG_0845.JPG

bass10bfb likes this.