1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade 2013 MIA Gibson Les Paul LPJ Faded Cherry

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jpeaslee, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpeaslee

jpeaslee

Feb 9, 2010
    Valdosta, Ga
    Price:
    Here we have a 2013 Gibson Les Paul LPJ in Faded Cherry. This is made in the same USA factory as the rest of the Gibson line. It's a full fledged Les Paul, minus a few of the frills. Carved top, hand rubbed satin finish, 60s neck profile, 490r/498t gibson pickups with a factory pup cover to look like EMGs. Everything is great about this guitar, it just has 2 too many strings for me. For the odd chance I'm playing 6 stringer, it's acoustic. Everything is in good shape. There are a few small dents in the body, but everything else is perfect. Also, there are two holes drilled in the electronics cavity cover where I had a switchcraft jack mounted for a temporary piezo experiment.

Asking $550 shipped conus. Looking for a good P bass or possibly bass head in trade. (+ or - Cash as needed)

TRADED

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  2. 707hippie

707hippie

Jan 13, 2013
    Does that play swing/jazz ? Maybe you could let me hear it

3. jpeaslee

jpeaslee

Feb 9, 2010
    Valdosta, Ga
    I don't think I follow? It sounds like almost every other Gibson with 490/498's.

4. 707hippie

707hippie

Jan 13, 2013
    Im a bass player and im trying to get a jazz/swing style guitar so I can get this homie to play with me. Im not familiar sorry ill see if I can find a video

5. jpeaslee

jpeaslee

Feb 9, 2010
    Valdosta, Ga
    I would call it more of a blues/rocker, but that's not to say that it's necessarily incapable of it. The strat I have for sale would probably be a little more up the jazzy street. It's got really nice cleans.

Here are a couple vids to check for the Gibson

6. 707hippie

707hippie

Jan 13, 2013
    I saw the Strat , ill go check my extra storage room today and see what I got trade wise OK

7. Stringpraise

Stringpraise

Jun 10, 2014
    Lakland skyline deluxe 4401?

8. jpeaslee

jpeaslee

Feb 9, 2010
    Valdosta, Ga
    No, thanks.

9. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Let me know re: the Atkinson P.

10. 707hippie

707hippie

Jan 13, 2013
    Thank you for the videos , great info

11. I have one, it's more of a blues / rocker for sure but the string tension is great for bending and the tones are really nice on the cool low end side.

12. jpeaslee

jpeaslee

Feb 9, 2010
    Valdosta, Ga
    Buy this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.