1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 2013 USA Lakland Deluxe 55-94 5 String Bass (Natural/Quilt Maple)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wheelsup247, Jun 11, 2016.

1. wheelsup247

wheelsup247 Wherever You Go, There You Are. Wear it low. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    $2399 or best offer. All original with no issues. 2013 USA 55-94 Deluxe Natural color beautiful Quilt Maple Top with Rosewood Fingerboard, quarter sawn neck, LH3 pickups and preamp system, chrome hipshot tuners Lakland bridge, strung with Lakland strings, and no mods. Great low action professionally set up. The bass is all original, and has been inspected by Lakland to have no issues whatsoever; in the words of the folks at Lakland, it is just like any USA 55-94 Deluxe that leaves their shop. The hard shell black Tolex Lakland case is included and typically scuffed from my trips to church and back where I play most of the time and all with all latches functioning properly. I will include the Chrome Schaller strap locks on the bass, and the pieces for the strap. The bass is very light, and according to the folks at Lakland, light is just what a lot of bassists want these days. Please allow me to emphasize the bass I am offering to sell has been inspected by Lakland and in exemplary shape. Please allow me to emphasize the bass I am offering to sell has been inspected by Lakland and if I determine you are a serious buyer I'll give you a name and number to speak with at Lakland. I prefer local pickup. image.jpg

2. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    More pics please. Weight?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021