1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2014 EBMM Sterling H (Honeyburst) - Near Mint!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peabody, May 6, 2016.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have for sale a 2014 Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling bass. It has a stunning honeyburst finish, rosewood board and a tort guard....and it comes with the standard molded Music Man case (which is like new).

I very rarely use the word "mint" in any of my descriptions, but this is as about as close as you can get....9.5 out of 10 for sure.

If you aren't familiar with Sterling basses, they are awesome. The thin, Jazz-like necks are some of the fastest I've ever played...and with the three band active preamp and the ability to switch from double to single coil, parallel to series mode, the tonal options are endless. Not to mention, they are lightweight, so they are easy on the back. This one weighs in at 8 lbs, 2.5 oz on my postal scale.

Sorry, I'm not looking for any trades....unless of course you have something I'd be a fool to pass up. I learned a long time ago to never say never....

It is priced to sell at $1100 shipped to the lower 48. I'll accept PayPal or a USPS Money Order. I am not opposed to shipping this internationally, so feel free to contact for a shipping quote.

Please feel free to send me a PM or e-mail me at peabody59@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

P1020390_zpsmvminal9.
    P1020399_zps0262tg1o.
    P1020403_zpscxzpjndx.
    P1020401_zpsp7nvp3cp.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Mediocrity Man and spaz21387 like this.
  2. Commreman

Commreman Faith, Family, Fitness, and Frets Gold Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Fantastic basses. I love mine! GLWTS.

3. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    ...and sold!

Going To California with an aching in my heart......

Thanks everyone for your interest.