1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED 2014 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5HS Pacific blue burst W/OHSC+Case Candy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jason Donfris, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Jason Donfris

Jason Donfris Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016
    Chetopa, KS
    Price:
    Strings:
    FS/FT
    $1200 Cash Sale OBO
    Buyer pays shipping, CONUS

Musicman Stingray 5HS in discontinued pacific blue burst finish with original hard shell case. Somewhat if a rare find, being the HS pickup configuration!

Full disclosure... when I purchased this bass from the original owner I found it to have a slight twist in the neck on the treble side. I have since taken it to a local luthier. He used a clamp method to try and straighten the neck, as well as a fret dress and leveled the frets. In my opinion It didn’t get all of the twist out of the neck, but its 90% better than it was. The bass is still plays and sounds amazing with the neck in its current condition. My issue with it is I like my action to be extremely low and I am unable to get it set to my preference.

Other than that it’s in mint condition with protective plastic film still on the pickguard and bar code stickers on the back. It would be shipped with the original hard shell case and case candy.

Would love to trade for a 5 string Warrior, or other 5 string basses. For the right bass, I may be willing to add a little bit of cash to the deal.

Thank you for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Bob Clayton likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021