1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2014 Fender American Standard P Bass 5 string Mint Condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by davidjbass, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Back on the block. I found a Spector I want.

Here is a link for the P bass specs:

American Standard Precision Bass® V | Fender Bass Guitars

The bass weighs 9.5 pounds. Balances great. Sounds great. It has a great B string. It's in absolute mint condition. It has a brand new set of Ernie Ball Slinky's on it. I will include the original strings. All the case candy is still sealed. The case is in mint condition.

This color Mystic Blue with a maple neck is hard to find. It took me a while to locate one.

$850.00 shipped CONUS

Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order

No trades please

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  2. Back on the block bump.

3. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    I'll take it. Send me your address so I can send you a money order. Will follow up with certified mail tracking info.

4. gscroggin

gscroggin Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2006
    CT
    Is this still available? If so I'm interested.

5. It is still available.

6. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    How is it still available if I told you I'll take it?

7. Mr. Pickles gscroggin pm'd me first and I saw that pm before I read the thread and saw your post. So I committed the bass to him. With apologies if I saw the your post I would have contacted you before gscroggin. Just a suggestion next time if you are interested in buying an item here on TB pm the seller as well as posting it on the thread. I get pm notifications immediately on my mobile where I don't get responses to my threads. I have to check the thread which I can't do when I am at work which I am at a lot these days. Once again my apologies.

8. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    All cleared up. GSCROGGIN is going to get a killer bass!