SOLD 2014 Fender American Vintage 64 Jazz Bass Daphne Blue Limited Edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MojaveVox, Jan 9, 2021.

1. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Richmond, VA
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Putting this out to see what happens, as I never intended to sell this, but unforeseen circumstances and my current prevailing playing habits have motivated me to put this out there to see what comes my way in terms of a trade or sale, Here we have a 2014 AVRI 64 Jazz Bass in the rare daphne blue finish with a matching headstock, available exclusively in 2014 as a Limited Edition run with only 50 (or 100?) ever made, making this a particularly rare example. In my time of owning it i've gigged with it on a number of occasions, hence the few blemishes it now wears, but nothing major. Everything works as it should, and the neck is effortlessly playable with a great profile too it, not paper thin like a Geddy Lee, but close. Tone-wise it delivers everything an AVRI Jazz should, plenty of spank and growl to go around. It's a beautiful bass and sure to be an eye catcher on stage. Comes with everything that it left the Fender factory with, original case in very good condition and all the case candy, hang tags, strap, chrome pickups and bridge covers, etc. A cash sale would be all well and good, but i'm also interested in trading for other more ordinary/standard color AVRI Jazz Basses plus some cash. Local pickup in Indianapolis, Indiana, and I am willing to drive halfway to meet someone reasonably local in the Midwest, otherwise 1900$ Shipped CONUS.
    Jazz1.jpg
    JazzBody.jpg
    JazzBack.jpg
    JazzBlemish1.jpg
    JazzBlemish4.jpg
    JazzCaseCandy.jpg
    JazzHeadstock.jpg
    JazzCase.jpg

2. Fat bob

Fat bob

Jan 14, 2013
    Asheville
    Gorgeous!!

MojaveVox likes this.
  3. FronTowardEnemy

FronTowardEnemy It is better to go unnoticed, than to suck Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Chicago Illinois
    Wow!

MojaveVox likes this.
  4. BigDanT

BigDanT Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Beautiful bass! GLWTS for a fellow Hoosier!

MojaveVox likes this.
  5. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Richmond, VA
    This is probably highly unlikely, but I should also mention I am interested in trades for vintage Gibson RD Artist basses as well!

6. SJLee

SJLee Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Gorgeous! What's the weight on this beauty?

7. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Richmond, VA
    I believe it’s between
    It’s been a long while, but it’s a light one! Between 8 of 9lbs, I’ll get it weighed proper soon.

SJLee likes this.
  8. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Richmond, VA
    Also interested in fretless MusicMan Stingrays or Stingray Classics as potential trades.