1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2014 Fender MIM Jazz Neck with Flame Maple Fretboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by FuryGuy, May 1, 2015.

1. Price:
    This is a 2014 Fender Jazz bass neck that was Made in Mexico (MIM). It has a beautiful Flame Maple Fretboard that runs the length of the fretboard and is absolutely stunning. This is one of the nicest Mexican made Fender necks that I have seen. It is only a year old so it's in great shape. The frets have a minor amount of wear, the truss rod operates smoothly and I was able to get a very nice low playing action from this neck. No nicks on the back of the neck and the tuners work as they should.

There is one minor defect on the bottom of the neck at the first fret there is a small sliver of clear coat that is missing, it is just over 1/2 an inch in length. I didn't notice it while playing at all, it could likely be "touched up" with a clear coat. I am not a luthier but if the buyer would like me to I will put a bit of lacquer on it, I just haven't gotten to it.

So why am I selling such a cool neck. Well, I am in the process of changing this bass to a fretless and I have a fretless neck on the way. My parts Jazz has a nice neck already so with no use for this guy I will send it down the line for someone else to enjoy. Neck plate and screws are included.

Asking $260 (US dollars) Shipped to Canada or the Lower 48 States. Others locations will be considered but I would need to get a accurate shipping quote. PayPal is preferred.

DSCN2047.
    DSCN2048.
    DSCN2049.
    DSCN2051.
    DSCN2052.
    DSCN2050.

Damage as mentioned by the bottom of the first fret.
    DSCN2053.
    DSCN2054.

A few more pics.
    DSCN2056.
    DSCN2057.
    DSCN2058.
    DSCN2055.
    Thanks for looking, if you have questions let me know.
    Earl

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  2. Bump for a Beauty.

3. Trod1946

Trod1946 Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2014
    PM'd you

4. SPF

5. wow
    what a beaut

6. Sold.