1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade 2014 Lakland USA 44-60 w/flame top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Adam Wright, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    GHS Strings
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bass is excellent condition. Essentially the same as when I got it.

TAKEN FROM ORIGINAL AD:

“Custom build USA Lakland 44-60 jazz bass in trans dark cherry burst finish. Excellent+ condition. Built in 2014. *Ash* body with flamed maple top, figured maple neck and dark, figured rosewood fingerboard with birdseye maple dots. Weight is 8lbs. 9oz. as configured, no neck dive. No fretwear other than some shine on certain frets.

Currently configured with Nordstrand NJ4 pickups and a custom built Audere preamp that functions V/B/passive tone/treble-bass stack. The bass was built with standard wind, regular key Hipshot tuning machines (not the long key/reverse wind that Lakland usually installs). I have a Hipshot Xtender D-tuner that matches these tuners and I will include that with the bass.

The bass originally came with Lakland-Hansen jazz pickups and an LH-3 preamp, and those items are not included with the bass.

I purchased this bass directly from Leo at Lakland in December 2014. Comes with a cream colored Lakland original case in very good condition.”

SOLD - Lakland USA 44-60 - Price Drop

Open to trades but looking to sell more than anything.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019 at 1:09 PM
  2. Smooth_bass88

Smooth_bass88 Groove it

GREAT DEAL HERE!! Wow!!!

Adam Wright likes this.
  3. That one is GORGEOUS! Nice weight too

Adam Wright likes this.
  4. LBSCATL

LBSCATL Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2014
    PM'd

5. 1bassplayinfool

1bassplayinfool -Nowhere Man- Supporting Member

PM'd

6. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    GHS Strings
    Send in the trades..p,pj, full size body pssive J, 5ers. Will take trade+cash.