1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2014 PRS GARY GRAINGER FIVER. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. STEAL AT THIS PRICE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassmanbrad, Jan 28, 2017.

1. bassmanbrad

bassmanbrad Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Price:
    Strings:
    grainger.jpg Ok, I am seriously going to regret doing this, but I have family medical issues and need to raise cash. I bought a Roscoe Beck, and am just partial to passive basses. I bought this bass last month here on TB for considerably more money, but my step-daughter is having major surgery and I can't justify keeping this right now. The bass is in pristine shape with no issues. It plays and sounds awesome....... I am just partial to the RBV. Someone please take advantage of my situation and help me out. You won't regret it. It comes with a nice hardshell case and some goodies. Seriously.....this bass is over three grand at the store....... I am including a link to the thread where I bought it last month. Need to sell quickly

SOLD - 2014 PRS Gary Grainger 5 - Leprechaun Tooth

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    PM sent

3. bassmanbrad

bassmanbrad Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    On hold pending payment

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020