1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2014 Sadowsky Metro Will Lee - Transparent White PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SleepGetsYourGhost, Feb 1, 2017.

1. SleepGetsYourGhost

SleepGetsYourGhost

Mar 18, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    I just picked this bass up about four weeks ago. I would love to hang onto it, but I've ran into substantial unexpected financial difficulties over the past week and need the money more than I need the bass. If I wasn't in a tough spot this bass would be a keeper for sure. I have not gigged it since receiving it. I've used it for one band practice, and that is all the time it has seen outside of my room.

Condition wise I'd rate a 9.5/10 - it's near mint/mint. Minor swirling on the pickguard under the strings and extremely light hairline scratches on the back - it's in as good of condition as a used bass could be.

The included picture is not the actual bass - I will take pictures when I get a chance. The bass is identical to the picture.

$2,200 OBO shipped, no trades please.

Thank you!

-Mark

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    vdavej, 59jazz and HeavyJazz like this.
  2. SleepGetsYourGhost

SleepGetsYourGhost

Mar 18, 2015
    Cell phone pictures of the actual bass - weight is between 8 lbs. 14 oz and 9 lbs. 1 oz, depending on how the bass is balanced on the scale.

Attached Files:

vdavej likes this.
  3. vdavej

vdavej

Feb 1, 2017
    How can I contact you to discuss this bass?

4. SleepGetsYourGhost

SleepGetsYourGhost

Mar 18, 2015
    PM is best. Thanks

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021