SOLD 2015 Fender American Deluxe Jazz with Nordstrands

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    2015 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass. Gloss black with maple fretboard, black pearl block inlays. Bass is in excellent condition. There are basically no flaws on this instrument aside from minors surface scratches on the P/G and some bucklerash. It sounds and plays fantastic!

Nordstrand NJ4SV split coil pickups ($240). I consider these pickups a significant upgrade from the stock Fender pickups. These pickups are punchy and growly. Nordstrands have an excellent reputation and these certainly live up to it! I have the original box I will include if you'd like. If you'd prefer, I do have the original N3 Noiseless pickups I can re-install.

These American Deluxe models come stock from the factory with a built in 18V pre-amp, and there is a micro switch to allow for switching from active to passive mode. There was a thumb rest installed between the two pickups, so you'll see the screw hole. I can reinstall the thumb rest if you'd prefer. Finally, previous owner added small square marks at the fret marker locations. These were done with nail polish which can easily be scratched off.

Fender hardcase included. 8lbs 12oz and is very comfortable to play. Currently strung with a new set of DM Blue Steels 45-105.

*Please note, the original tuning key will be put back on before shipping. I will be keeping the Hipshot Drop Tuner. If you'd like it, message me and we can discuss.

Reasonable offers certainly considered.

Possible Trade considerations (+ cash):
    American Standard/Professional Jazz or Precision
    Lakland PJ
    Fender PJ's

IMG_8531.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    oaklandthumb likes this.
  2. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Looks nice!!!

Corevalay likes this.
  3. Sebbyv

Sebbyv

Nov 27, 2014
    Did this just sell on here?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022